Supporting Local Business
The Carrington Hotel supports the philosophy of promoting local businesses and supporting local suppliers where possible.
When clients or event organisers enquire about holding an event at the hotel, they are issued with a supplier list with our recommended local florists, photographers, speciality cake makers, entertainers and more.
In addition, the hotel employs or purchases local products and services which we highly recommend:
- Printing is supplied by Bennett's Printing, Katoomba:
- Graphic design work including adverts and posters is provided by Bull Artistry, Katoomba
- This website is hosted and designed by Stralia Web, Springwood
- Our preferred bank is the Katoomba & Upper Blue Mountains Bendigo Bank
- Workwear for our staff is supplied by Katoomba Workwear
- Photography by VisonTV
- Spa services by Lumiere Natural Therapies, 171 Lurline St, Katoomba
We source and stock produce from a wide variety of local businesses wherever possible. For example:
- Bilpin Bush Honey
- Blue M Food, Katoomba
- Colless Foods, Katoomba
- Hillbilly Blue Mountains Apple & Pear Cider
- Hominy Bread, Katoomba
- Katoomba Fine Flowers
- Whisk & PIn, Katoomba
- Princess Pantry, Leura
The Carrington Cellars and Deli stocks a wide range of local food and wine with a section dedicated to wines from the central ranges of NSW being our closest wineries. Our knowledgeable staff can help customers select local products according to their needs.